Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C477iFZ Driver
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C477iFZ Driver Windows 32bit
Download ««« Generic Plus UFRII Driver Download for Windows x32
Download ««« FAX Driver Download for Windows x32
Download ««« Generic Plus PCL6 Driver Download for Windows x32
Download ««« Generic Plus PS3 Driver Download for Windows x32
Download ««« Color Network ScanGear Driver Download for Windows x32
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C477iFZ Driver Windows 64bit
Download ««« Generic Plus UFRII Driver Download for Windows x64
Download ««« FAX Driver Download for Windows x64
Download ««« Generic Plus PCL6 Driver Download for Windows x64
Download ««« Generic Plus PS3 Driver Download for Windows x64
Download ««« Color Network ScanGear Driver Download for Windows x64
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C477iFZ Driver Mac 32bit/ 64bit
Download ««« UFR II/UFRII LT Printer & Utilities Driver Download for Mac
Download ««« UFRII Printer Driver Download for Mac
Download ««« PS v4 Printer Driver Download for Mac
Download ««« Fax Printer Driver Download for Mac
Download ««« Scanner & Utilities for Mac
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C477iFZ Manual PDF Free Download
Download ««« User Manual (HTML) Download
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C477iFZ Reviews– The Canon imageRUNNER Advance DX C477iFZ Multifunction Printer to get a great user experience. Designed specifically to meet the needs of small groups, this multifunction printer performs basic functions such as printing, copying, scanning, sending, filing, and faxing. The 10.1-inch WSVGA TFT LCD color touch panel makes it easy to operate this Canon image RUNNER printer.
- Canon Pixma TR8620 Driver Download
- Canon Pixma MG4220 Driver Download
- Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver Download
This Canon Advance printer is equipped with a 1.75GHz dual-core processor that ensures smooth, uninterrupted performance. With a 1.75GHz dual-core processor, files are easily converted according to the print monitor format. It has 4GB RAM and 250GB hard drive.
- 10.1 Intuitive touch screen display with smartphone-like ease of use.
- A unique and personalized experience tailored to your personal preferences with My ADVANCE.
- It supports integration with mobile solutions and many popular cloud services such as Google Drive.
- Scan documents and convert them into searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software integration application platforms.
- Workbooks allow users to drag and drop files into a quick access folder and automatically print them with default settings such as the number of copies and finishing requirements.
- A set of advanced standard security features to protect sensitive information and comply with the law.
- Integrates with existing third-party security information and event management (SIEM) systems to provide comprehensive real-time information on potential network and printer threats.
- It is a technique to ensure that the device boot process, firmware and applications have been initialized without any malicious third party modification or intervention. McAfee Embedded Control uses whitelists to protect against malware and manipulate firmware and applications while running.
- Security policy settings can be configured from a central location and controlled with a custom password that can be transferred to other supported devices.
- Control device access and specific features using multiple flexible authentication methods such as PIN code, username/password, or card access.
Quality and reliability
- Canon’s general stability and engine technology helps increase productivity and minimizes impact on support resources.
- Superior imaging and toner technology consistently delivers stunning images thanks to Canon’s V2 color profile.
- Designed to maximize uptime, with status alerts to help you refill supplies and intuitive maintenance videos for replacing supplies.
Device and vehicle management
- Designed for quick and easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and quick fixes.
- Simple and intuitive monitoring of device status and consumable levels, remote device shutdown, meter reading monitoring, settings management, and security policy enforcement.
- Track and evaluate print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Enforce printing policies and limit user usage to reduce unnecessary pressure and contribute to cost efficiency.
- The cloud-based standard solution provides a central control panel with up-to-date information on printer activity.
- Upgrade to a uniFLOW server or cloud-based solution for comprehensive accounting and reporting, full printing, job routing, and powerful scanning workflows for compatible Canon and third-party devices.
- The combination of fusing technology and low fusing toner helps to minimize power requirements and reduce energy consumption.
- It promotes an environmentally friendly way of working by activating several settings that help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and EPEAT® Gold rated.